Topic: Toronto Boat show, January 12-20 2008

Re: Toronto Boat show, January 12-20 2008

The 19th works for me.  I'll be there for sure and hopefully my husband will be able to join me, so count us in for two.  Looking forward to meeting everyone.  Suzeh.

anyone going on the first saturday the 12th?

I would think that it might be better on the 12th myself... just thinking of the deals and dealers and their supplies... just a thought... I can make it either way... but let's decide soon... so that those that need to make hotel reservations can get the $75.00 deal.

jose

I'll certainly be looking for deals so if the gettin' is better earlier in the show then I'd probably lean towards the 12th too.  I need a bunch of stuff to get Suselle ready for her spring launch.  But any weekend day would be fine with me. Suzeh

yeah im already marked in for the cheap hotel deal.....  can't beat it!

The 12 or 19 would be O.K. with me. I'm disappointed I missed last year so am making a point of attending, it'll be great to meet all who attend and put faces to names. I'll watch this space for time and location.

.                               ,,,,,
                               (o o)
------------------oOO---(_)---OOo------------------

I'm fine with the 12th too, if that works better for everyone. The 19th was merely a suggestion.

Totally up to you guys, but we should make a decision one way or t'other.

I'm flexible with my schedule and it seems that the deals for accommodations rings true for the 12th so if it's all the same with everyone else, I'm in for the 12th so let' s make it the 12th.  Let's spill more beer on Adrian!;-)

José

So the 12th it is...

Great choice by all... yes lest's spill more beer on Adrian...

jose

I am also in for the 12, and I will be more than happy to by the first round (though we can't let any beer go to wast ; -)

Did we decide on a time - and is there any interest in going out for a bite to eat later?

ivanross "Morava" #266

Ivan Ross "Morava" #266

I'm always looking for something to eat... lets do it toward the end of the evening... some place like pizza and brews... nothing too fancy for me...

Just my thoughts

jose

I can't make any promises about eating afterward, but I'll certainly try to. Weekends are so hard for me to schedule these days.

....I'm in for the meal and the second rounds on me.  Oh just to clarify, I'm buying the second round. ;-)

Not having it spilled on you?

Exactly!  Looking forward to seeing everyone there on the 12th.  Have we set a time and place yet?

Time and place would be good... near the bar is good... away from the speakers is better... smile  smile  smile   
what time did we meet last year... dose anyone remember...

jose

We met at 2pm at the indoor lake last year. Specifically at the little boathouse on the (east?) far side of the 'lake'. I think this is a pretty good place to meet again?

a.

2pm right by the boat house on the far side of the lake is good for me - I will see if I can dig up my CO 26 Burgee and have it handy.

ivanross "morava" #266

Ivan Ross "Morava" #266

Well, my apologies - I will not be able to make Toronto this weekend.  Unfortunately something has come up and I cannot get out of it.

Hope you all have a good time, and if we manage to do the Lake Ontario Rendevous - the first "case" of beer is on me.

Cheers.

Ivan Ross "Morava" #266

Ivan Ross "Morava" #266

That is too bad Ivan.  You will be sorely missed.

We're still on for 2pm at the boathouse, Contessa people.

I'll be there.

Hello All

I'm sorry... things have come up that I can't be there... please keep me informed as to what is happening... and if the group decides on a rendezvous this summer, I would love to be there... Hope to see pictures of the group... OK José...

josé

Wow.

Attrition is killing us!

Well, I'll still be there.

I am very sorry... really
jose