Topic: need help documenting a contessa 26

Are you located in Canada? 

I'm also interested in obtaining a copy of a builder's certificate for a circa 1974 JJT Contessa 26 to aid in my dealings with our oh-so-efficient (bureaucratically speaking...) Canadian lot of theives, crooks, and scammers.  Oops, did I say that?  I meant government...

Re: need help documenting a contessa 26

Im based out of rockland maine...

By any chance would you like your Contessa be listed on the Contessa 26 listing I have made on this website?  All I need is your boat's year, sail #, name and the rest I have from your message. 

By the way, is your Contessa harbored at the ferry landing terminal in Rockland? I will be up in the area soon visiting my parents and would like to show my father a Contessa 26.

sorry john she's putaway for the winter....

Bark-eater, Just wanted to inquire again if I can get you Contessa's name, number and year for my contessa listing on this website, thanks.

On your wintering of your boat, is it at any on the marinas in Rockland area?  I am on Islesboro and did look around the ferry landing marina to see if I saw a contessa 26 on a stand when I first got here.  I like to see the contessa 26 underside.

Im concidering documenting my canadian contessa. Could any one send me a copy of there builders certificate?   Ive read the article at pocketcruisers and would apreciate any advice.. the little ship Meridian is still on the hard.. (three years now)  but some day...... thanks woody