Topic: Lake Ontario Rendezvous 2008

Well - thought I would try again - anyone interested in one - how about the August Long weekend 1st until the 4th for dates.

Location could be Toronto Area as most of you are there - I will always suggest Kingston given I am there but more than happy to head to Toronto with Morava.

Thought I would try again - so any interest, let me know.

Cheers

Ivan Ross "Morava" #266

Re: Lake Ontario Rendezvous 2008

Ivan

I would come for a sail... are you up to it... that is a good weekend for me... many good memories

Cheers

jose

Hi Jose - yep I am up for it, I hope to take three weeks off in and around that time. 

Hopefully there will be others interested.

Cheers

Ivan Ross "Morava" #266

Hey Ivan and Jose!

I've unfortunately made plans encompassing the weekend of Aug. 1-4 but I am available the following weekend (Aug. 8) if both of you and anybody else who's available and willing wants to rendezvous in Toronto.  Let me know and I hope that everybody is having a great season thus far.

José (the other one! ;-))

Hey! I don't get to the city very often, but I'll actually be there on Friday August 1st.  If you're meeting in the T.O. area, let me know.  I obviously won't be bringing my boat but I'd love to get together and talk shop.  I'm also available on the 8th.  Suzeh.

Well it dosen't sound like there is much intrest in Rendezvous... this time

Maybe we can do it this winter... TO Boat show

jose

I guess so - TO boat show is always good, and of course there is always next year;-)

Cheers

Ivan Ross "Morava" #266

Hey everyone - as you know I keep trying ever year and am happy to do -  so is there any interest in a Lake Ontario Rendezvous for 2009?

It is getting lonley at Collins Bay in Kingston as I am the only Contessa 26 that I know of.

Anyway just an idea and open to suggestions of place and date.

Cheers

Ivan Ross "Morava" #266

lonely - i was in gan for aug-oct 2008......

looks like a june splash for the untold want. 

how about a rendesvous at main duck?

I was just thinking about wanting to visit Main Duck, I have no VHF as the wiring is all screwed up in my mast so that was my only worry. 

But Main Duck would be a great place to meet up.  Where abouts in Gan are you (Gordon Marine?), I spent a lot of time in and around Macdonald, Mermaid and Aubry etc... last summer. 

Good luck outting her into the water for June - there is nothing better in my book when there is that moment when she hits the water after a long winter lay up.

Ivan Ross "Morava" #266