Topic: Untold Want is in the water

Well Contessa people, after listening to me rant for 4 years I can finally say that I got my boat in the water.  There's still some jobs to finish (it is a boat) but she floats, looks pretty good, and I can't wait to get hte mast up and go sailing.  Hopefully we get something of a summer in the next few weeks...

Re: Untold Want is in the water

Congradulation. I know the feeling, as my last two summers I did not get the boat in the water until September, only to discover I had a leak both times. This summer I am making up time for the past. jklee

Wow!  Congrats!  It's been a long time coming and now all your hard work has payed off.  I saw the pic in the gallery and she looks great! Suzeh

I agree with Suzeh on the new pics! She is turning out to a really pretty boat.  It is showcase material for any boat show. Maybe you should see if the Toronto Boat Show would display it! jklee

WAY TO GO STEFAN!!!!!!  You have worked sooo hard on this boat, and been the best inspiration....and yes, your mast will be quite important to getting you sailing, so good luck in getting that raised!!  Keep us posted!!

“You get a boat for only one reason, because you want one.  If you’re worried about being practical, forget boats.”