Topic: New Boat Listing Needed?

I know I have requested this in the past and I know there are people who have simi-old list that list all the known boat's number, year, name, harbor, etc. I know we have talked about this list amount us but here we are 3 years into this CO26 website and nothing yet. We have place to sell our boat, we place to show our boats, we even have place to talk about our boats and a place for miscellaneous stuff but still no list. We once had a map but that fadded away due to reasons beyond us. I keep an old 2006 list up todate as best I can but like life, things change. I like the list as when people talk about there boats or show them off, I have an idea of where they are. Like Tiny Dancer is up in Alaska, so her turtle door makes alot of sense. Untold Want is on east end of Ontario Lake and within the core zone of the Contessa 26 world (we might even see him at the next Toronto Boat Show), then Varuna, who we all know and is or was based in Downeast Maine but has lost touch with us and finally there is all of you who I keep tabs of through your photos of your boats that give me great ideas, even if I never get to them, at least for now.

Now that I have tired you all out on this long thread, is there an interest for this list and can it be done? I wish I was a website master to know this last part of the question. I be happy to do want I can if the need arises. cheers, jklee

Re: New Boat Listing Needed?

John

I'm still keeping an updated list... as new people respond to my enquiries... sometimes they must wonder what I'm up to...

Jose

Jose,  Where are we with this list? I have a new owner who e-mailed me a while back with their info. I will forward to you. I also got a bypasser a week or so ago who e-mailed me about my boat. So the list does have a use out there. jklee

Jose/John,

I have been keeping up a list also.  Includes registration numbers for many.
Paul

"Lolly Jo" #230
C. Paul Carter
Montreal, QC

Hi John

Bee away for a while... the List I have is pretty up to date... I'm still waiting on a few new commers to this site to reply to me... I still don't know what Adrian is willing to do with it.

Jose