Topic: Yachting TV

For those that havn't come across it yet ....
Google - "Yachting TV"
  This is a free , online broadcast , about boating in Europe . Go to the "achives" , once you register ...remember it is free , and you will find past episodes under different catagories that are easily downloaded for viewing when convenient .
  At this time , the Current Episode is an interview with Jeremy Rodgers and the Contessa 32 Association where he mentions the Contessa 26 and how it was first designed and built , with help from David Sadler . I beleive that this will be of interest to your group here in North America .
  Also other episodes about Piloting with Tom Cunliff and another passage on a replica of Spray . Other catagories include Technology , Reviews , RYA , Cruising ie - Arc Ralley . This video was well done as it reminded me of my 2 trips across the pond . Watch both parts as it is  pretty much what it is like , day to day , to cross the Atlantic .
  All in all a very good program with pretty sailboats that we only see in European magazines and lots of great scenery . I play these shows on my TV and the picture quality is as good as it gets .
Check it out and enjoy ,
Pogo