Re: Contessa 26 film

Hey Christian,

José may have a good idea about meeting up in Bronte this summer as you make your way from Georgian Bay.  I'd love to chat with you and also get a real close peek at the big `Tessa and find out how you find her compared to your old beloved Pilgrim Society. 

By the way,as everybody is tickled pink regarding your video, is it still possible to acquire a copy?  Please let me know as I would love to watch how this classic yacht handles what she's built for.

José Crespo (The Other José);-)

Christian, you should most definitely stop over at Bronte on your way up. It's slightly out of the way, but its only a 5-6 hour trip from Bronte to the Welland Canal and we'd love to see you here. Bronte's just west of Toronto, just east of Hamilton.

I'd love to take a peak at your 32 and see how she compares to the ones we've looked at.

Enjoyed the film, thanks very much.

Thank you gents but I decided to spend at least another season cruising Georgian Bay before taking the boat to the ocean. I used to live in Sweden and I find the 30,000 islands very attractive. But thanks for the invitation, I'll take you up on that when I'll sail the area.
Spiko7, thanks for the comments, glad you enjoyed it. For anyone interested in acquiring a copy, please send me an e-mail on my home account.

C,
just watched your film, very entertaining.  I got the funny feeling that i've seen your Contessa in my neck of the woods before.  Ever had her down in the Tampa/Clearwater Florida area for a sail previously?
mramos