Topic: CO26 Trailer For Sale (Vancouver Island)

I have a purpose-built Contessa 26 Trailer for sale on Vancouver Island (Sidney).  It was included with a CO26 purchase, but was not needed.  I would describe the condition as good - it's an older trailer, but was well-built & designed.  I'm selling it As-Is-Where-Is.  It should have a clean-up / grease-up / new carpet on pads, but it's a solid unit for someone who can put it to use.  The basic specs are:

Dual Axle
Steel Construction
Standard 4-Pin Electrical Connector
Brake / Signal Lights - Working
Standard Hitch
Brakes - Should be checked/serviced
Tires - Inflated
Spare Rim Included
Black/Blue Colour with Surface Rust
Age & Weight - Unknown

I would never be getting rid of it if I had the space to store it, but unfortunately I do not.  It would be a nice bonus for any CO26 owner.

It's located in Sidney, BC on Vancouver Island.  5 minutes from the Swartz Bay Ferry Terminal.

The Trailer is Registered in British Columbia (ICBC). 

Will be sold As-Is-Where-Is.  Price is $1200 OBO.

Thanks.

Post's attachments

004.jpg
004.jpg 127.01 kb, 8 downloads since 2012-08-23 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: CO26 Trailer For Sale (Vancouver Island)

Congratulations on your new Contessa!

I wish I could get to your trailer...  Vancouver Island is a long way from Montreal unfortunately. 

Please kindly send or post more pictures as your trailer may have ideas which might help others (namely myself!) build something similar.

Christopher

p.s Looks like another Contessa in the background!

Is that a traveller mounted on the coach roof just forward of the arch?

Hi Christopher & Adrian,

I'd be happy to take some detailed pics for you next week, however I don't know how to post them to the Gallery.  Let me know if you want me to send them to you directly or send me instructions on posting a large quantity of pics.

The blue Contessa on the trailer is my boat neighbours, but I believe that is his traveller forward of the arch.

Cheers,
PNW

Hi PNW,

The Gallery is a bit of a cock-up at the moment (my fault, but it's a transition thing), so the you can most certainly send pics to me, and I'll get them in the gallery. In addition, you can post a few of them here, which would be pretty cool.

I would really like to know more about that traveller over the arch. I was under the impression a contessa boom couldn't take the stress of mid-boom sheeting, but that's what we're seeing there. Would seriously open up the aft end of the cockpit.

If  you're ever near your neighbours boat, could you take a few more pictures of it as well? Also, if you're ever talking to them, you should encourage them to join the board here. Lots of great reasons to follow the forums here.

Hi All,

The trailer has been SOLD!  I've sent some detailed pictures of the trailer's construction directly to Adrian for posting to the Gallery.

Cheers & Thanks,
PNW

I'll post those up to the gallery today, PNW.