Topic: Ephesus contessa 26 Carol

I’m the new owner of Ephesus , Carol a previous owner who regularly posted on this site up until 10 years ago.
I’m looking for the hull identification number if anyone has contact with Carol if you could let her know and ask her to reach me through this forum
Thanks  Andrew

Re: Ephesus contessa 26 Carol

The serial number is molded in the the transom on the starboard side just below the rail.

Mine is on a plate on the inboard side of the transome bulwark on the port side.

Hello.  I am a previous owner of of your boat, Ephesus.  I purchased the boat in Toronto in the mid-seventies and sailed it with my wife to Rossport, Ontario, on Lake Superior, where we sailed for twelve years or so.  We sailed out of Sault Ste, Marie for another four years, mostly in the North Channel, overwintering the boat in Thessalon, and then Killarney.  We sold the boat to a couple who sailed it back to Lake Ontario one summer, somewhere near Hamilton I believe.  The chap who bought it from us was probably responsible for the odd storage arrangement you mention in one of your posts - he was quite handy and full of odd 'improvement' ideas as I recall.  So nice to read that the name hasn't been changed after all these years.