Topic: Half Circumnavigation 2007

Re: Half Circumnavigation 2007

Hey Jim,

That is indeed a shot of Jeremy Rogers helming Rosina but the shot that you see on Nick's website is a slight exaggeration of the actual conditions that existed.  The actual shot which was done by Jo Mooring Aldridge  is in the gallery section of contessa26.net.  I've posted it in our gallery section with a credit to Jo Mooring Aldridge.  No matter how you cut it, it's still a very spectacular shot of the original builder of our esteemed yachts.

José

Hi all - I completely missed the responses to this thread - Apologies!

@Jarvist, thanks for the communications tips, very interesting. I will endeavour to research some more on the Mini-M - The palmtop idea is also a nifty one - It sure would be easier than dealing with a battery hogging laptop...

@Jim, aye, it is a nice shot, however the graphic designer took a little 'artistic licence' so to speak and added the wave! I hope us whipper snappers (I'm not really; half way to 50!) can make the Contessa crowd proud wink

@jcphoto, you cracked it! Yes, as mentioned above it is a modification, but not without due work from Jo Mooring Aldridge.

Now, back to the grindstone!

nick.

Hey Nick !
Its Stephan from Joshua ...

Nice to meet you again ... you like black rum ? wink