Topic: trailer and GPS

I have a new, still in the box GPS unit: Garmin GPS 128 with manual.  Yes it is vintage but never used. I am not a GPS type person yet.  It listed for $300 in 2001.  So $100 or Best Offer plus shipping $10.

Also have a JJT trailer for a Contessa 26.  It has rust on it but is in good shape, came with the boat, $1,200.  Presently in Dunkirk, NY, 60 miles south of Buffalo.  I have one photo of the trailer if requested.

jklee

Re: trailer and GPS

John, have emailed a few times...would like to talk about the trailer.  Reply here or send me an email please.  Thanks

Tom

At present, I am go to hold off on the selling the trailer for now.  I will look into this issue next spring/summer when events in my life have settledown. jklee

Hi there John Lee,
When next spring/summer rolls around, keep me in mind also for your trailer, if you still decide to sell it. Of course, Tom asked first smile   I wont be looking for a trailer until after April 2007 anyways, but just thought I'd put a word in! Thanks, Dusty

Hi all...
I would like to be in on the trailer as well... Maybe we should set up some sort of trailer coop... with old pull car/truck and all! I need it only once or twice a year to change cruising ground.
Denis

6 (edited by KodiakGirl 2007-03-12 21:59:56)

About that trailer..... It looks like I won't be needing it myself, after all. So, if it still goes for sale, good luck to you bidders out there! -PS that "Trailer w/old truck coop" idea sounds great!  We need something like that on Kodiak! smile Take care, Dusty

I'm still in desparate need!  If anyone knows of one for sale, please let me know...thanks!