Topic: Porthole Size?

roughly 5" x 12" and 7" x 18".

Re: Porthole Size?

Anyone know the rough opening for the cabin portholes?  I'm thinking that the Beckson ports in there now are 5"X12", but thats just from what I think.  I never measured them.  Just wondering.  I came across a deal on a set of Bomar ports that I think are going to work, but the boat's a ways away and I want to satiate my curiosity.  I didn't have the opportunity to head down to the boat to measure...  Either way.  They'll work or I'll sell em to someone else....

Re: Porthole Size?

On my boat, a 1975 model, there are three ports on each side; the  front and aft don't open, the middle ones do.  The two sets of foward portholes seem to be the same size, the aft set being bigger.  In all the upgrades everyone has done, have any of you put in more opening ports or increased their size?  The aluminum rainshield on my opening ports looks severley corroded, and have actually warped at the very top.  I am shopping for repalcement parts, but if unsuccessful new opening ports would be required.  Have sent e-mail to Atkins-Hoyle t osee if they can supply, but no repsonse yet.