Topic: Ivan Ross Vrana, Nices pictures of Morova

M. Ross,

I looked at your pictures and i said to myself he must be at Nepean Sailing Club, if so, i saw your sailboat this summer.

I bought my first boat (Alberg 22) at the NSC and i still go there looking for "for sale" boats and i used my binocular to look at your boat in the marina, you have well care boat Sir.

Mine still a project boat... I just hope that the Contessa sail as well as  they said because i put a lot of money on a boat i never try...

Marc
Near Montreal

Contessa 26 #158
Sun Wave
Montreal QC

Re: Ivan Ross Vrana, Nices pictures of Morova

Bonjour Marc:

Thanks very much  for the compliments.  You are right - Morava is at the Nepean Sailing Club, though next summer I plan on taking her down to Kingston so I can re-explore the Thousand Islands and Lake Ontario.

Morava has been fortunate in that my father who was the first owner kept really good care of her and the two subsequent owners did the same, so when I bought her back in 2003 she was in very good shape for a boat built in 1980.

I too have sailed on an Alberg 22 and the sailing is very similar to the Contessa 26 - you will not be disappointed.  These boats are a real pleasure to sail and worth every penny.

Good luck and when you have a chance I wouldn't mind seeing some of your pictures.

Cheers.

Ivan Ross "Morava" #266

Ivan Ross "Morava" #266