Topic: Reconditioned Petter diesel for sale-Out of a CO26

I have a 6.5 HP Petter diesel with Hurth HBW 10 transmission that has new rings, bearings, seals, gaskets, valve job,  head and deck resurfaced.  It has the original fuel injector and pump but I have a new injector and pump that will go with the motor.  Comes with brackets and mounts, shaft coupler, and prop.  I also have the a single handle control with cables that will got with it plus an other miscellaneous pieces that I have.  It was overhauled over the winter of 2005/2006.  I used it in my Contessa during the summer of 2006.  Last winter I decided to convert to an electric drive and it has been working well so I am looking to sell the Petter.  It runs great and is very reliable.  I am looking for $900 for it(I have more than that into parts).  Ideally pick up would be preferred but I could strap it to a pallet and load it onto a truck as long as buyer makes arrangements.  Shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.  E-mail me for pictures.  I am listing here first, but if it does not sell soon, I will be listing on eBay.  If you have an interest, contact me soon.  Thanks and let me know if there are any questions.

Re: Reconditioned Petter diesel for sale-Out of a CO26

I'm sorry I don't need a Petters engine but could you please post some info on the electric installation. I've been looking for something along those lines and would be most interested.

.                               ,,,,,
                               (o o)
------------------oOO---(_)---OOo------------------

Re: Reconditioned Petter diesel for sale-Out of a CO26

I will be posting info/pictures about the electric drive as soon as I get time to pull things together.