Topic: C26 for sale

Where is she located?  Would yhou like this info placed on the For Sale page?

Re: C26 for sale

Hi smh,

sorry for posting there, I couldn't find your e-mail anywhere on the site.
Yes, please post it on the For Sale page. The boat is in Montreal.

thanks,
Christian

It's posted.

thank you Merill.

Sure looks nice next to that Tanzer... My Dad snapped a photo of one next to a Grampian 26.  You know which one looks fatter...  But I've hit my head so many times, possibly numbing myself to the fact that he who has headroom laughs last........

I have to say that I have been impress with your Contessa 26 as I have you photos of it hanging up on my wall at work, especially the one on the Cradle Ride. I tell my co-workers that I hope to buy this type of sailboat someday when my job situation gets settled.

thank you, John, and good luck with your plans. If there's a will, there's a way.
Don't give up on your dreams, that's all we have really.

Wow I am really interested in seeing your video, did you put it on a website somewhere?

So would I like to see the video

Once I'm able to make DVD copies, I will let you know.
It'll be 20USD plus shipping for anyone here interested.
Now Merill is going to kick me out for illegal commerce :-)...so let me re-phrase that:
Once I'll be be able to make DVD copies the film "'Scuse Me While I Kiss the Sky" will be available on the For Sale page to all of you Contessa lovers.
There.

Lol

I own a Contessa 32 and need to sell her due to finances.  I am asking $22,500.00

Mike

What are the vital stats? Year, condition, location, etc?

Would you sell the trailer by itself??

Yes, it's still for sale. There is a sale pending but the deal is not closed so there's still a chance to get this boat.
Contact me on my e-mail if you're interested.

The word on the street/Toronto Boat Show is that the Pilgrim Society #268 is sold?  Is this true and if so, where is the new owner going to keep it?  Always ready to update the Contessa 26 list.

Just got news that the Pilgrim Society is still up for sale and looking for a buyer.  Just a rumor I heard then, I guess. 1/17/06