1 (edited by Stan Hullett 2006-05-15 08:57:46)

Topic: Hanky Panky!

Re: Hanky Panky!

Ack, another one selling out for this "standing headroom."

I have the Maybe II blister repair pictures, I'll try to get them up on the site tonight, then I'll put a link on this ad for you.

I once remembered a person during the Santa list days thinking about the samething, now look where he is!  Never gave up!

I've added a link to the Hull repair page for Hanky Panky, and added two pictures to the original post too. One think I'd love to see more pictures of is of what appears to be an aft pulpit mounted traveller on Hanky Panky.

Adrian, I'll look but don't think I have any pictures of the traveler. If I can describe it, the supports are made of 1/4" by 2" stainless strap, they are flat on the outer poop deck, then bent upward and inward just over the tiller and finished with another bend back to horizontal, thru bolted with backing plates of the same material.
To explain selling, when we bought Her we had plans of coastal cruising, so we bought her and fixe her up and have totaly enjoyed sailing her for the past 3 years. I didn't think she would stand a chance with the local lightweight boats. What a pleasant suprize, she will sail her PHRF number quite well as I have only raced for the past 3 years I'm sure no expert! Now we have decided that it makes much more since to bareboat for cruising. We are both on the large size and sure don't utilize her bluewater atributes. A larger cabin and cockpit would sure be nice for our use, 3 in the cockpit gets kinda close and 4 or more you better be good friends!
I hope I can find a new home with someone that can really use her traits. I also want to thank SMH for all His help with this project, the dude's a peach! Also has anyone heard from Steve Stewart, He helped me copy his trailer. I will still check in now and then, Cheers Guys!
Stan & Sal

8 (edited by ShannonRHIANNON 2006-05-25 21:05:21)

“You get a boat for only one reason, because you want one.  If you’re worried about being practical, forget boats.”

Adrain, I have some pics. of interiour and decks and traveler, I can't remember How to post them, Help?
Stan

Shannon,

The best answer for your question: "how do we keep the rum safe?!"..

Drink it, you will know where it is. ha! ha!

Me and my girlfriend we like to drink our rum this way

Dark and Stormy

1 1/2 once of brown rum
1/4 of lime (squeze it)
1/2 can of Ginger Beer
Add ice.

Try it, you will not be deceive, in fact the hard part is to not drink another one.

Marc

Contessa 26 #158
Sun Wave
Montreal QC

Right on, Marc!

The best tasting Dark & Stormy is the one you drink on the porch of the White Horse Tavern after arriving in St. George, Bermuda!  You concur, Christian?

13 (edited by ShannonRHIANNON 2006-05-25 21:06:27)

“You get a boat for only one reason, because you want one.  If you’re worried about being practical, forget boats.”