Topic: Contessa Registry is up!

Re: Contessa Registry is up!

WOW!!! Way to go!

Shall we bold out the name column?!

“You get a boat for only one reason, because you want one.  If you’re worried about being practical, forget boats.”

That's a good idea Shannon. I'll get on that. Right now I'm just continuing to add the tech notes and information from the old site.

The front of the site has changed a bit, its now more oraganized and easier to find information. I'm going to experiment with the search facilities we have, to make sure everything works correctly.

5 (edited by John Lee 2006-03-04 13:46:03)

Adrian,  You might want to either remove the "3 more Found" folder or remove the old table inside it or I can just delete it so it is not confusing to others.  Besides that folder is a mess inside itself.  You have done a great job with the table and the GeoMap.  Just a note, the table you used is not as complete as the one I had, if you review the old one to the one on the regrister. Can you edit ones info on the Geomap.  Did not see that function. Thank!

Adrian-

Great work on this new site.  Any possiblility for listing Jeremy Rogers boats on the new listing page?

-Cody

The new GeoMap is really great and it helps the table as one can get a feeling of how many (so far) are grouped closely together around Lake Ontario and Lake Erie.  We do need more boat regristering, especially you JR's.  Adrian, you have done a really great job on putting this forum together, hats off to you.

Both registries were just updated. If you have any changes for either registry, please send them to me at info@co26.com.

JR Registry was just updated again. If you guys have any information for the registry, please email me!

JJT Registry was just updated. More changes coming!

Adrian, I notice that #167 hasn't made the list yet, I'm starting to get an inferiority complex.

.                               ,,,,,
                               (o o)
------------------oOO---(_)---OOo------------------

There's still more updates to the registry coming. It's a bit of a bear to maintain, and I'm trying to make something easier for us to deal with.

Thanks for the information, I'm sending an e-mail now. I must say that everyone involved is doing an excellent job with this website / forum and registry. Many thanks to you all!

.                               ,,,,,
                               (o o)
------------------oOO---(_)---OOo------------------

Hey Gadget!
I believe you had written to me, and you got on one of the lists, and we pass many copies of lists between coasts and countries!  Pretty amazing, really! 
And yes, huge THANKS to Adrian for doing this for all of "us"! 
Gee, Adrian, can we send you a pintle/gudgeon set or something to show our appreciation?!

“You get a boat for only one reason, because you want one.  If you’re worried about being practical, forget boats.”

No, you can't send me anything Shannon. I am happy to be able to do this for all Contessans.

Both the JJT and JR registries have been updated.

In addition, 27 Contessa 26s have been marked on our map on the registry page. That's fantastic guys! It's quite interesting to see the concentrations and general locations of our boats.

Adrian, what is going on with the Google map.  We use to see photos, listing of new boats thus figuring out who was new, and other misc stuff.  I hope the map is not eating all the photos;-)