Topic: New Field in Profile

I've added a "Boat" field to everyone's profiles.

Re: New Field in Profile

The new homw page looks really great!

Just a note, on the opening discussion of the history of the Contessa, we should say we were one of the first fibergrass version of the Folkboat and IF Folkboat that originated in 1939(?) and that JR got a license to build his version.  There is or was a fiberglass version of the IF Boat once.  Anyway, the Contessa does a long past history.

Thanks John!

I want to do a more in-depth "What is a Contessa 26" but for now I am simply adding content from the old Contessa Corner.

Oh, I have a million million ideas!

If I had your talent on webpage mastering, I would too.  One though, link to the Folkboat people, if there is one?  Also what about that other Canadian made sailboat, Spirit of Canada?  I have given my fair share to them, maybe I can ask to get this website on their webpage? Just thinking outloud.

By the way John, there's a link to the Spirit of Canada site on the links page.

Adrian,  The contessa 26 forum website link is now on the "Spirit of Canada" website under my name (actually next to my name).  You can see it on the Donor - $500 level - Marketing (I believe), #2833 - near the bottom.  This was the best I could do for us. So we are on the big time list.  I wonder how many of us Contessa 26 have given Spirit of Canada donation?  Maybe we can show a show-of-hands for them to see how there little sister Canadian made boat is supporting Spirit of Canada.  Anyone else helping them out?  Maybe we can the Firum name on the boat when it goes around the world!