Topic: FS Bomar Opening Ports

I've amassed this collection, and after coming into a matching set of 6 for my Contessa, I'm clearing out the garage:

Bomar Passage Series stainless ports:
5.63" x 13.63" (cut out).  Bought with broken screws in frames.  Had screws removed and had helicoils installed.  Frames are in very good condition cosmetically, need a bit of polishing.  I have 4 but have promised 2 away, so depening on if my buddy comes up with the cash there's either 2 or 4 for sale.....  How many do you want?...170 each.

4 X 10" (cut out) Bomar Cast aluminium ports.  As new, never been installed, still have the paper  over the Lexan on the windows.  2 avail,  425$ for the pair

5 X 12" (cut out) Bomar Cast alum.  Used and removed.  They're in not bad shape, but need a good cleaning and probably some paint, as you'll likely nick the paint of when you clean the sealant from the trim ring and frame.  3 avail, 350 for all three.  Incl bug screens. 

can be all found at http://www.pompanette.com/ and find your way to Bomar....

These are all solid ports, reasonably priced considering that the cheapest plastic port will run you around 169 cdn + tax, I'm just looking to get out what I've got in these windows.  Don't want to lose any money......