Topic: A swift change

It's true. Kefi, my 1985 Contessa 26 sold last night.

Just to keep everyone informed, this will have no impact on this site or this forum. I will happily continue to support and participate in this forum, only without the benefit of a Contessa 26.

I just couldn't say no to an Alberg 29.

Re: A swift change

Oh well.... I suppose we'll still let you come to the rendezvous seeing as how you're doing such an excellent job looking after this site, and it is (hyopefully) at your marina (or is it still your marina). I must say that was very selfish of you Adrian, ...now who's going to take me out on a 'Tessa while mines in reconstructive surgery. Good luck with the Alberg, you'll have to write some comparison notes when you get her out.

Cheers
                                                                  John

.                               ,,,,,
                               (o o)
------------------oOO---(_)---OOo------------------

Hey Adrian!

Congratulations on the sale of Kefi and thanks for letting me on board before you relinquished her and a second congratulations on your Alberg 29.  When you do take possession of her?  I'd love to take a peek at her and see how much bigger she is than my Tessa.  I'll e-mail you the last pics of you stepping Kefi's mast for the last time. Sniff..sniff....;-)  Also, May 6-7 weekend is not, I repeat, not Mother's Day weekend so if you still want to make the trip from PCYC to Harbour  West then I'll bring the libations.  Cheers!

Hey John!

I just got Tessa so you're welcome anytime to sail with me.  I'm at Harbour West in Hamilton.  Maybe you can show me how to light the stove without any major explosions?  E-mail me directly if you wish.

José

Hi Adrian

Congrats on the Alberg 29... with three kinds... you definitely need more room...
Well can you tell me who the new owners of Kefi are... I would like to add them to the list... all the best with the Alberg...

Thanks

jose

Thanks guys.

Jose C: I'm in. Let me know what time you're going to make the voyage, and I'll be there. Very exciting!

Jose S: I'll update the registry once the new owners take possession. It looks like #322 will be moving to Quebec City.

Hi Jose C

I apperciate the offer very much. I too am at Harbour West (currently parked in front of the Waveline faculities) but I'm moving it to my house for the summer... yes I know its away from the water but she needs considerable work on the deck. I don't have alot of experience with stoves but I'll certainly help in any way, after all, who dosen't enjoy a good fireworks display!  (Just kidding but I do have a brand new fire extinguisher). I take it your boat isn't in Hamilton yet? I look forward to seeing her.

John

.                               ,,,,,
                               (o o)
------------------oOO---(_)---OOo------------------

Hi Adrian,

Looking forward to sailing Tessa with you on her maiden voyage with me and I'll let you know definite times closer to the date.  Andris is helping me rig her the day before so as everyone can attest to, this forum rocks!  It has definitely made my life easier.

Hi John,

As you've probably read above, Tessa is still on the hard at PCYC (Port Credit).  She splashes down on May 6 (I've been told anyway) and Adrian and I will sail her to Harbourfront the next day.  Let me know when you'd like to come aboard and I'll be there.  Maybe I'll take a peek at Galaxaura when I go down to the marina this week.  Keep in touch.

José

I guess that fireplace Dug and I installed for you a couple years ago really helped close the sale, huh? wink
~c