Topic: Image Gallery Added!

I've added a gallery to the site, accessible through a link at the top. If you have any trouble with it, please let me know. As its a new feature, it might have a few kinks to work out.

Re: Image Gallery Added!

Hi Adrian,

What size of photo/files do you prefer to have us submit to the photo gallery ? Is there an ideal or preferred size in terms of pixels (pixels x pixels) or some other constraints?

Right now there's a ridiculously high limit for image sizes, so you can pretty much upload anything. Ideally I'd like to see images no larger than 1024x768 pixels. I think There's a limit of 4MB of uploaded pictures per person, but this is something I can certianly consider increasing if we find it too limiting.

Hi Adrian

The new gallery is a wonderful addition. I tried uploading a photo and it keeps saying the gallery file doesn't exist, I tried three times and then gave up and exited. I then see three images posted. Sorry, but could you remove two of them. I don't think people want to see that disaster three times in a row!

Thanks for the great gallery
                                                         John

.                               ,,,,,
                               (o o)
------------------oOO---(_)---OOo------------------

I've deleted the extra two. I'm not sure why that error's happeneing. I got it too. I'll look into it. For now, just ignore it smile

please delete my duplicates as well!  i had the same problem.

thanks,
cody

I sure will.

I find it weird that I cannot track this error down. I shall keep working at it.

"There's a limit of 4MB of uploaded pictures per person, but this is something I can certianly consider increasing if we find it too limiting."

actually i would hope the images wouldn't be over 200k !

you might want to post some basic instructions for people about image files

otherwise -- i just tried to upload and got -- "The selected album/file does not exist !"

i'm running firefox 1.5.0.1
mac os X

Adrian,  Unsure what I did wrong but I got a "Return Value 127" when I tried to upload a pics. . . help? jklee

I am still having this problem, "Return Value 127" when tried to upload.  Ah . . . . . . . help . . . . . . . . jklee

Yep, me too.  I tried to post "after" pics of Suselle all ready for her launch and I got the same msg.  Suzeh.

Okay all, I believe I have this problem solved! Sorry!