1 (edited by ShannonRHIANNON 2006-08-08 18:04:08)

Topic: 2006 Rendezvous West Coast Edition

The 2006 Contessa Rendezvous will likely take place on Saturday September 16th and Sunday September 17th at Union Steamship Marina, Bowen Island, B.C.  (about 8 nm from Vancouver)

The Rendezvous is open to ALL Contessa sailboats.

I am not sure who is organizing it this year, as I am no longer a Contessa owner. 

(But who knows...gee, I am looking for one of those $5,000 Contessas you all seem to have back East!)

“You get a boat for only one reason, because you want one.  If you’re worried about being practical, forget boats.”

2 (edited by ShannonRHIANNON 2006-03-01 22:02:51)

Re: 2006 Rendezvous West Coast Edition

PS: Anyone interested in West Coast Rendezvous can get on my "list" and I will keep you up to date with regular e-mails.

(Yes, Adrian, I realized I can edit my posts, wonderful!)

“You get a boat for only one reason, because you want one.  If you’re worried about being practical, forget boats.”

If I can learn to sail well enough by then I will certainly be there!  Hmmm... I think I turn left when I get through the Gulf, eh???
Put me on the list!

Kristin; I am just updating "the West Coast" Contessa e-mail list (sorry Easterners! ;-)  and you were going to be on it, as I figure, you should be able to "zip" down here for the gala event?! ;-)
And yes, it's a sharp left, then straight down to the 49th paralell, then a left at Bowen Island, what could be easier?! ;-)  Love to see you there!

Hi Shannon
I don't have a boat right now, but am looking, and I'm in Vancouver BC, so pls add me to your list.
Thank you so much