Topic: Magazines

The Contessa is written up in the Classic Boat this month.Also compared with like in the Practial Boat Owner?(British) about two months ago.They get a fair bit of ink in that mag.I note as well that the Origo fared well,#2,twice in Practial Sailor,and no I don't buy all these mags but we have a pretty good libary in Victoria.

Re: Magazines

How would one get ahold of a back issue of that magazine? It is published in the UK. I have been to the website, but back issues were not an option. I would love to read the article.

Chris

The magazine is still on the shelf at Chapters and at least two other stores in Victoria.I might be able to scan and send it to someone,assuming there is no copyright issue.Let me know.

I wonder if Adrian can post it on this website for others to read, as I would enjoy reading it too.  jklee

I'd also be interested in reading this article.  Don

If someone wants to send it to me, I'll happily post it as long as we're not violating copyrights. If someone can tell me the contact details for the magazines, I'll get in touch with them and see if we can post them.

Try to send it this week.To Adrian