Topic: CO26 called ushuaia

I just wanted to say that your boat looks really great looking with the new paint and your many photos show it!  I am trying my best to make my boat half as nice looking but it is slow going.  I have got my outside teak wood redone and a new companionway made but my list is still long.  What are your plans with your pretty boat?  ~jklee

Re: CO26 called ushuaia

Hi Jonh lee
I am one year late but I will try to tell you what are my plans with my "s/v ushuaia".

After reffit the boat with new sails,ais,gps plotter,ssb,navtex,wind generator and a few little items like running rigging,foul weather gear and paper charts which I hope to be able to buy in the next 2 years.
In august 2012 I leave azores via canary islands than cape verde islands than south of brasil(santa catarina state)than the coast of brasil to fortaleza on the north coast, this trip I hope to do it during one whole(complete) year.After that I will sail to trinidade,los testigos,isla margarita,isla la blanquilha,islas los roques, bonaire, curaçao, aruba in the coast of venezuela than I sail to cariacou,and all the cheapest caribbean islands to saint barts where I whant to visit a good friend after that I stop in saint martin for provisioning for the long trip to azores in the midle of may 2014.
Since I finish contessa painter in may 2007 I log 878 nm here in the azores islands the most part single hander.

I will update my trip on the web site that a have not yet.

Aníbal Cardal a proud contessa`s owner.