Topic: Bow roller

I`m looking for blueprint of bow roller for  co 26.Also I`m in proces of major renowation and looking for any ideas rearranging cabin  for long distance cruising.Is anybody in GTA to show me his contessa?Thanx Jack

Re: Bow roller

I am in Barrie. I have a custom bow roller and did many changes for a 11,000nm trip I took a few years back. If you are interested there are a few pics in the galleries. Go to the gallery index and click on search, check by owner name and enter Seeadler. Some of my mods are documented in the repairs/mod/upgrade section. You can also search forums by author.

Thank you for information I check the pictures and I have idea but still  I need measurements .Is possible (in the future ?) to see your boat? This week I will haul may boat to Georgian bay for summer and for next 5 months i will be  drive 400 at least twice a week smile) Jack

I just posted a picture of the bow roller and anchor frame on my boat.  It was custom made and came with the boat.

Thank you ,but I can`t find it!!

pletwa,   I sent you a email but not sure if you got it.

Check wwwdotweldnshinedotcom.  They make custom s/s bow rollers for Co26 and are located in Richmond, BC.