Topic: 1975 Contessa 26 For Sale

1975 Contessa 26 for sale with tandem axle trailer.  Decent inventory and good sails, including genoa, storm, working jib.  Motor is a 6.6 Petter diesel very well maintained with $thousands in maintenance receipts from previous owner.  New batteries, new head installed, both in 2007.  Autohelm 3000.  Decent inventory.  Boat has been on land during the last two summers.  Purchased with the intent of sailing, but have been working too much to devote the time necessary to fully restore her.  Boat needs cosmetic work including bright work, and hull anti-fouling, among other things.  Structurally sound with good hull and deck.  Asking $8500 Canadian for boat and trailer, which I think is quite fair.  Please call me directly at 705-772-8599 to discuss further.  No emails or posts as I don't have the time respond. Ask yourself, "do I actually have $8500 Canadian that I want to spend on an older boat in need of a little elbow grease...or... do I just want to phone this guy and ask him 20 questions"  IE: You will need to make arrangements to come and view the boat if you are serious - in order to proceed with purchase.   SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE.   She is currently located near Meaford Ontario (Georgian Bay).