Topic: Question about trailers

Re: Question about trailers

Adrian,
Is there some way we can get Evald in touch with me regarding his inquiries about the trailer for Equinox.
I don't care to have my email address on this website after  the spam attacks  we just experienced.
Suggestions....

Thanx,
Bob Porter
s/v EQUINOX
Ipswich, MA

If you want to email me your contact details, I will email them to Evald. That should keep everything quiet on the Spam front.

Speaking of which, we don't seem to be having anywhere near as much Spam any more. That's pretty good, I think. Has everything been okay for you guys?

Hi!
I just need to know if you have troble trailering Equinox the way she sits on a trailer. I printed picture to a 1\4" scale. This way I could mesure on my trailer. Looks like other boats sit about the same way. Picture of Equinox is one of the best to work off becouse it is in profile. Sorry for bothering you with this , but I would hate to go to Boston to find out that I have two thousand pounds of torque on a  tongue. I realy need your input. Thanks.
                                                                                                                            Evald.