Topic: Toronto Boat Show 2010

Anyone heading to TO for the show this year?  As is custom, I'll be there the 8th and staying at the Sheraton the weekend 7-8th.  Can't pass up the hotel deal and the chance to inject a dose of boat into the winter.....

Re: Toronto Boat Show 2010

I'll have to check my schedule Stefan. Both my sons are manning the Toronto Brigantine booth at the show at one point or another, and it'd be nice to meet up. I'll check and post back here as soon as I know when they're working.

Looks like I will be down on the 7th, and going to the show on the 8th to check out re-powering to diesel, hope to see you there Stefan.

Jim

So, I'll be down on the 9th (Sunday) from 10am till at least 2pm. That's when my sons are working the Toronto Brigantine booth.

Well, I was down there yesterday. Overall, a fairly disappointing boat show, in my opinion. Less and less sailboats every year, which I guess is to be expected, but no sense of excitement or anything. No particularly good deals. Endless seas of shiny white fibreglass. There was the Atlantic Challenge boat, a lug-rigged yawl, and a pretty little catboat tucked away in the corner.

But largely it was like last years boat show, but with even fewer boats of interest.

I was there on Saturday - pretty disappointing on the whole.  Dont know if its the snow or the economy that kept everyone away, but she was pretty quiet.  And not a whole lot of anything interesting.......  The TES Magnum 28 was pretty neat concept....