1 (edited by Shannon, yeah, me! 2010-12-27 22:16:42)

Topic: I....am........back......and....

I have missed you all so much: "the Jose's", rbporter, Adrian, John Lee, Stefan, Marc, Dusty, Kristin, all of you who were so awesome when I had to leave for awhile.......I tried to come back with a 1974 CO26, but ended up selling her, as again the time was not right, and I see someone is thrilled to have "Ketchi Manitou"!

However, I am flying down to California on Sunday the 26th, (no boxing day shopping in Vancouver, B.C. for me!) and am having a 1984 model surveyed on Monday....and I am glad I did....and she won't work for plans for going around Vancouver Island, etc.

Lesson #1: NEVER buy a boat sight unseen, no matter how cheap!  LOL...omg...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

“You get a boat for only one reason, because you want one.  If you’re worried about being practical, forget boats.”

“You get a boat for only one reason, because you want one.  If you’re worried about being practical, forget boats.”

Re: I....am........back......and....

Shannon - if she doesn't work out, there is a Contessa listed on Kijiji Toronto.  I though I had done a nice job on mine till I saw the ad....

Wow, that is a nice one, I like how he has updated the sole, etc. and some people just have the knack of making things look perfect!

How is your boat, did you sell one and buy another or do you still have the same one?! ;-)

still the same one.  enjoy it much too much to sell it, and still even enjoy working on it

5 (edited by john_co26 2010-12-22 16:48:04)

shannon

I have been wandering over to yachtworld lately just to take a look at that/you co26, she is a real beauty. More pics will be required if you get her.
I'll hold off on the congrats until the deal is done, no need to jinx things.

John

John, is that you John Lee?! ;-)

I will send a million pics to you all, if you are all still interested! ;-)  I know many of you have sold and bought and sold again, I am looking forward to jumping back in and sharing stories and methods and ideas...

I know Dusty had some adventures with her boat in Bellingham, (sorry I couldn't help you!)  And Deb in Homer, etc!! ;-)

Talk to you all later! ;-)

Hey Shannon

Not John Lee, John V from Kingston, ON  keep us posted on the purchase.

John

8 (edited by KodiakGirl 2011-01-03 06:04:22)

The boat on Kajiji looks really good! I wonder what year/hull number she is. I am also curious why she's being sold - she seems such a keeper.