Topic: Contessa 26 For Sale in Sidney BC

Polaris (Hull 41) 1972 is now reluctantly up for sale. last two years has seen standing and running rigging all upgraded and replaced. Harken roller furling fitted with new Tan Sails last year. Garmin GPS fitted with charts and depthgauge. New compass. Too much to mention here but she is a well maintained classic boat cruised and raced gently(with a handicap of 295 who is in a rush at the start of any race). She is all set to go with a berth in Sidney BC that can be taken over at $2200 pa. Looking for $18000 obo.  Call 250-415-2653 or email cole-h@telus.net

Re: Contessa 26 For Sale in Sidney BC

Too late. She's gone.

As fate would have it I've ended up taking Polaris back again. Long story involving ill health of buyer, my proposed new purchase falling through and wanting her to go to a good home. She's still available if anyone wants her and I'm fairly open to offers. Not in a rush as I've not got something else to buy. What was I buying originaly? A Contessa 32.

Hello!

Did she sell yet? If she's still available, I'd be interested in further information!

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Chas

5 (edited by KodiakGirl 2009-08-16 16:19:33)

Hi Cole,
Did you sell Polaris yet, or is she still up for sale? or still undecided? Let me know! Thanks smile

So it seems time to put Polaris up for sale again. Perhaps I've forgotten about all the timewasters from the last time. In the last two years the engine mounts have been replaced and she has a new exhaust. My email has changed from the above to colethefarrier@hotmail.com.  Boat is in sailaway condition and she has an assumable berth in Sidney BC.

Suppose I should add that she's got a Yanmar 9hp inboard deisel. And before anyone asks I won't be offering sailing lessons or free delivery. Thanks.

Still have your Contessa, Cole?!

If so, you are hereby ordered to come to Rendezvous I will organize one I get mine...hopefully this week, will keep you posted, LOL...

I also have horses in my family that need shoes, you ever work in Maple Ridge on this side of the water?! ;-)

“You get a boat for only one reason, because you want one.  If you’re worried about being practical, forget boats.”