1 (edited by suzeh 2011-09-23 11:40:59)

Topic: boat for sale

Re: boat for sale

Sue, it's sad you're selling your boat sad

Yeah, I know. Sad but true. Thanks, Adrian.
Sue

Suzeh ; have you sold your boat?    so sad I had not seen it with a for sale sign at hindson as I was working there for a short period and when I found out I had allready bought a boat. I'm new to sailing a newbie ha ha so I just got a small Nordica love the little boat, sails great in 25knt ,but now looking for a contesa as I think anything much bigger for new sailor may not be healthy ha ha.
SO sad  Lou

Oh, so sorry loup30s.  No, I didn't put a sign on her.  I guess I should have.  Did you happen to be at the marina the day I (and 4 guys) took the mast down by hand??  Pretty good show!  :-)

Best of luck in your search. I highly recommend the contessa 26.  I miss her everyday....  but so happy she went to such a good home.

Sue

PS, hey, if you ever need crew I'm always looking for a chance to get out for a sail.

Let me know if you still like to go out for a sail now and then,  The winds seem like they are starting to pick up a bit so I will be out on the lake and would love to have somebody with experience to learn from. have a great day. 
        Lou