Topic: Arona AD185 Diesel Engine

Howdy,
Does anyone know where I can obtain parts for an Arona AD 185 one-cylinder diesel marine engine?   The boat is a 1980 Contessa 26.   The engine was made in italy and the manufacturer is out of business.  Thanks.

Re: Arona AD185 Diesel Engine

jcfoto,
Thanks, I'll give it a try.

4 (edited by hjpal 2007-04-17 14:08:14)

I have an engine for sale in Denmark.
It has one defekt - the exhaust manifold has a defect (10x4 cm. hole near the the end where the rubber hose is attached). Else the engine is functioning and the compresssion is good.

My 1980 Contessa had an Arona diesel. I could not depend on it so I repowered with a Yanmar 1GM10. A friend was interested in the Arona for a boat building project despite the fact that it was slinging oil all over the engine room. I couldn't accept the offered money because I could guarantee nothing, so I gave it to him.
It's still underneath his work bench.

The cutworms are in the hollyhocks, again!

Arona 20-23HP

For sale complete Arona Marine (2 cylinder) A1000, shop manuals, maintenance manual, extra rebuild parts,(pistons, bearings, valves, casket sets,injectors, injector pump, fuel lines, etc) still in the original Arona packages. The motor has only 275 hours because until 3 years ago it was only run to winterize or commission each season since 1975. I will begin to catalog the parts this week. It runs perfect and has had a new alternator (3 months) and starter (3yrs) just installed. I have decided to repower to 35 HP so my little motor will need a new home.

7 (edited by hanumanth 2012-03-17 01:10:48)

Arona AD185 Diesel Engine Topic in this forum delivers nice messages to the public....

[url=http://metlagenerators.com/]Genset Diesel Generator Set Hiring[/url]