Topic: new website for contessa solo around-the-world project

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I finally got my website up and running for my Contessa solo around the world project. 

the address is:  www.maxedoutvoyages.com

I'm also on Facebook.  So if you want to follow the voyage (and see whether I survive or not......haha) you can find the facebook page (maxed out voyages) and LIKE it for an automatic new feed.

Best wishes to all my Contessa friends,

Brian Nold

ps -- I also moved the departure date in St. Louis, Missouri back to January 7, 2014, so I wouldn't get "hung up" in Panama and can blow right through the canal zone and get out into the Pacific.

Re: new website for contessa solo around-the-world project

Good luck and fair winds Brian.

Brian

Best of luck.
What you are about to start in the next few months is something I hope/plan to do at some point in the next 10 years.  I will be following your progress with great interest. Any commentary you could make along the way, via your website/facebook or here would be greatly appreciated. As mundane as your experience cooking aboard a contessa 26 or as serious as deploying your para anchor during a storm, and anything in between.

Fair winds,
John

Hey Brian
Rest assured you will have a faithful group of armchair followers. Follow your dreams and trust your steed.

...)))) May the wind fill your sails and the sun shine in your face cool

Thanks for all the good vibes everyone!

I'm really excited about the "big trip" coming up.  I guess you could say its my life's biggest dream.

Just a Reminder:

If you'd like "automatic" news feeds on my project, all you have to do is LIKE the Maxed Out Voyages Facebook page.  (I only post one paragraph on the first of each month -- don't worry about receiving 20 postings a day with photos of what I had for breakfast!  haha

And if you don't do facebook and manual updates are more your style, all you have to do is click on the NEWS button on my website (www.maxedoutvoyages.com)

All the Best,

B