1 (edited by willman 2014-09-05 09:44:39)

Topic: Audi TT Coupe: Trade for a Contessa 26!!

Car has been used by a commuter, DC metro area. Car has high miles, 233k, but all service has been preformed at Audi dealerships.

This car is a 1 of 1 2005 Audi TT Quattro. It's a DSG car, 3.2 v6

The DSG trans was replaced new Audi 166k
New front windshield
All engine maintenance by the book at Audi
Fuel pump
This month:
New tires Michelin AS3 600.00
New powder coat on rims, Black Magic, 600.00

In the next 10k i would do the DSG fluid change/filter & Haldex Filter and oil = 500.00 @ Audi
Besides that, drive it.

Car is in unreal shape. A fun car, and very rare!

I'm looking for a sail ready Contessa in full trade. Boat needs to have NO MAJOR STRUCTURE ISSUES. Soft decks, chain-plates, rotten tanks, etc etc....I helped build a VOR 70 open in 2008. If the boat needs major work, i will not be interested.
Boat needs to have a trailer, that's US road ready. I have a truck to tow it. Will drive to pick up the boat.

Photo of the car. Clear title in hand.

Post's attachments

photo 1.JPG
photo 1.JPG 798.17 kb, 4 downloads since 2014-09-05 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

2 (edited by willman 2014-09-05 10:05:01)

Re: Audi TT Coupe: Trade for a Contessa 26!!

Funny story, Last Nov. I drove the car to Big Sky Mt. For a month working on the slopes. When i arrived, the locals were laughing at the thought of me driving this car up and down this mountain road, in the winter. Guess after i gave them a few rides on snow covered roads (6 miles) , the jokes went away! That was on Michelin AS2 tires, all season, not snow tires. She is unreal in the snow.
The photo was taken becuase it was -21F, yes she started right up!

Interior is about spotless. Unreal car for a young driver who is a car buff! The all wheel drive, traction control, makes it a very safe car.
Great car for a grandson/daughter! Got a contessa 26?

The reason I'm offering it as a trade, relocating to Key West. No car needed, a boat is a much better thing to have! [:

Bill  240 586 zero 9 five 0ne (Cell) DC metro area
will mansf 3968 at GmXil . c0M

Post's attachments

photo 2.JPG
photo 2.JPG 756.37 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.