Topic: The Fleet Register

It seems that there are attempts by several people to compile a list of all Contessas.  I suggest that those people, who are currently working on “The List”, combine all the data so that it can be properly presented.   Choose an editor and I’ll be happy to provide a password so that edits and additions can be made on line.  It will be a “locked” file.

Re: The Fleet Register

Thanks Merrill, oh, I  mean "mystery man Merrill"?!  Us list-people (kinda like Cat People but not as sexy?!) are doing something, not sure what!!  But then again, you East coasters just get going and do things....I always knew we were more laid back on the West coast, but sheesh, I didn't know it was that obvious!

“You get a boat for only one reason, because you want one.  If you’re worried about being practical, forget boats.”

We are looking at combining the fleet regrister with Contessa list, a work in progress as they say.  I just hope we can work faster then a turtle (aka work in progress);-)

As typified by newbies everywhere, I have probably duplicated efforts already made.  I was curious to see how much of the Contessa fleet I could compile from the Internet.  As such, I have a new list to share which appears to be more complete than others I have seen posted here and elsewhere.  Simply email me, and I will be happy to forward it. 

Any corrections/additions would be most welcome!

"Lolly Jo" #230
C. Paul Carter
Montreal, QC

I'm probably losing it but I'll swear I saw a list of all the Contessa 26 owners, hull numbers, etc. yesterday when I was trying to
figure out how to log in.
If so, where is it so I can add my Contessa 26 to it?
Did I imagine it, nope, I remember there were about 10 1976 Contessas on it, as that's what mine is.
Did I wander over to Jeremy's list in the UK? No, because of the Canadian Contessas I was looking to see how many were US
Contessas.
Somewhere in cyberspace....

a new challenge for you Adrian!
I think we should update the Contessa registry becos it is such a fascinating document and sooo out of date. I'd like to add my boat (no. 156) plus we have several new members who are eager to get involved.

The registry is terribly out of date. If anyone wants to pursue updating it, I'd be happy to post it!

I'd be willing to take this on... email me.

"Lolly Jo" #230
C. Paul Carter
Montreal, QC

Did anyone ever take this on?