A place for Contessa 26 owners to post their boats for sale. There is no cost to post an ad. If you'd like to add a boat to the marketplace, forward the ad copy to email@example.com.
Other items for sale are listed in the For Sale section of the Contessa Corner Forums.
- Monitor wind-vane professionally installed, w/3 vanes.
- Autohelm ST4000 tillerpilot new in 2005 (magnetic compass type)
- ACR 406Mhz EPIRB new in 2006, batteries good till 2011.
- Westerbake 2cyl 12Hp FWC Diesel (93hrs) runs like new, w/built in 10gal aluminum tank, 3 fuel filters/bleeder, spare alternator, spare starter, 1” prop shaft, 5 Gal plastic diesel can.
- New Mercury 2 passengers 6ft inflatable dinghi w/ used but good 2hp Honda outboard, pump, oars, repair kit, carrying case. Survival Products self inflating life raft.
- Garmin GPSMAP 3205 chart plotter w/built-in charts for the coasts of North America, Bermuda, Hawaii. Installed in cabin or in cockpit. New in 2006
- Gen X wind generator new in 2005. Collision Avoidance Radar Detector new in 2006
- West Marine VHF600 DSC fixed mount radio w/ antenna on top of mast new in 2006
- Echopilot, Forward Looking Sonar (bronze, 2006). Depth, Speed Log, older but works well.
- Shroud tension gauge. Gimballed stove converted to propane. Para Tech Sea anchor w/swivel never used. Delta, Fast Set 14 lbs plow anchor w/ 200ft rode 24ft chain new in 2006
- Richie Compass. West Marine 500 Medical kit. Coast Guard Equipment.
- Katadyn manual reverse osmosis water maker PUR Survivor-06. Radar reflectors (2)
- Automatic electric bilge pumps (2), manual bilge pumps, engine operated bilge pump
- 73Ahr ea. Gel cell batteries (2) new in 2006 + separate cranking batterie
- 2000W Power inverter. Diesel fuel operated cabin heater. Shore power. Fishing kit.
- Plano Extra Deep Marine Box for abandon ship supply. US flag, some foreign courtesy flags.
- New 3rd pintle added on bottom of rudder. SS/brass lightening rod on top of mast, above antenna connected to brass grounding plate. Anti-collision white strobe light on top of mast.
- Mast stepping kit using the boom as rigid member. (See sequence of steps on pictures)
- Factory built in, water and holding tanks, manually operated head w/ Y valve.
- The boat is equipped with well functioning new wireing, amps and volts meters,“work shop”, clean cushions, molded white fibreglass interior, new dodger/bimini, Profurl R25 roller furling. Trailer has 4wheel disc surge brakes, 24ft rod extention, LED lights, alloy wheels, 2 spares, never immersed in salt water. 4 bags of sails: new (yr 2007 $1300) offshore mainsail, used but good mainsail, 150% genoa, 110% working jib both in good condition, new sleeve for rolled up headsail. All halyards terminate in cockpit.
Call: Tony 513-231-2077 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Boat located in Cincinnati, Ohio
To see a complete set of pictures please visit: